Saturday, August 2, 2008

Just signed up for something I can't find

From Webware (I love their newsletters) and it's got 'snooze' in it. But I signed up to be reminded of things at about 4 a.m. so I don't remember where I put the link so I can tell you about it. Hold on, I never throw out my Webware newsletters. (Son Matt turned me on to them and I thank him for that.)

Here it is: resnooze! It sends you reminders of things you want to do, and you can either do them or send them to the next day, week or month. I live in iCal, but I'm not as efficient about it as I could be, and I have two desktops so I have two different iCals and they don't talk to each other. And dotmac isn't really my friend. We've tried, but somehow...but that's another story.

All I know is that they have it set up so it's SO EASY. And if I can remember the word resnooze and go to resnooze.com, my own page with all the reminders comes up. Maybe I'll remember the name of this blog and come here and find it.

Ah, so many toys and so little brain space.

No comments: